Thursday 17 March 2016

First day of Autumn - Harissa Chicken with Fennel, Orange, Baby beet and Feta Tabouleh ad Hummus.

What a way to start a food/at-home-mum blog, with a food photo fail.  Luckily Nadia Lim has a much better photographer for her recipes.

This is the third week of a project 2 years in the making. Wow, where did that time go! This time 2 years ago little did we know a little human was forming in my tummy, I had just started my third year teaching with no release time and no mentor...and a real class.

Before we had even imagined this wee human, I gave Jeremy a cook book with the promise that I was going to cook a meal from it each week. He would get a night off cooking a week and I would learn to cook.

Fast forward through a stressful pregnancy/real challenging class, a premature labour and 5 weeks in neonatal unit, 11 months breastfeeding and expressing, selling a house, moving to a new town and it's happening, I'm learning to cook and an added bonus for Jeremy I am now cooking most nights of the week, including a Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment